Sunday, August 23, 2009

THe latest buzz I am hearing is M Schiender to the Canucks is a strong possibility. Eklund must have heard similer, however he is a little more optimistic then myself. If Gillis is to make this move, I wouldn't mind seeing him pick up a A Ference type guy as well. However even if this deal does happen I do believe Gillis has a trade up his sleeve. What would Hamhuis cost. He is a ufa at seasons end and Nashville probably won't resign him. Does O'Brien, Raymond and a 3rd get it done? Maybe. I also see Sundin coming back to van if he returns even if it means cutting Demo

Sedin Sedin Burrows
Samulsson Hodgson Kesler
Bernier WEllwood Sundin/DEmitra
Rypien Johnson Hordichuck
Bieksa Hamhuis
Edler Salo
Mitchell Schiender

Lui
Raycroft

Hansen Bolduc Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment